Home > Universal Orlando® Resort > Resort Hotels > Universal On-Site Hotels > Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Experience the allure of the South Seas at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando®. Feel the excitement of a time when adventurous travelers first island-hopped the South Pacific, relaxing along their journey at magnificent resorts where they could kick back and enjoy the beauty of the islands. You can dine on exceptional cuisine, delight in the impeccable service and soak in the breathtaking splendor of lush tropical surroundings including a bamboo forest entrance, swaying
palm trees, a lagoon pool and sand beach.
The Loews Royal Pacific Resort is ideally situated right in the heart of Orlando’s most dynamic
vacation destination. Step outside your room and find yourself in the midst of exciting attractions
and entertainment, including Universal Studios®,
Universal's Islands of Adventure® Theme Park,
and the Universal CityWalk® entertainment complex.
Enjoy Exclusive Benefits when you stay at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort:
*On-site hotel privileges good for hotel stay as indicated on the room key card. Only good for the number of guests staying in the room. Paid theme park admission required. Some attractions excluded. Express ride access available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. Access may be restricted during certain times at certain attractions. ^Based on current pricing for the Unlimited Express pass, sold exclusively at the Universal Orlando front gates. Prices subject to change without notice. †Requires paid theme park admission. Early Park Admission begins one hour prior to Universal’s Islands of Adventure® regular opening hour for On-site Hotel guests and is valid seven days a week for travel through 12/31/14, valid only at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Flight of the Hippogriff™, Dragon Challenge™ and The Cat in the
Hat™. If technical problems arise or the opening of an attraction is delayed, another Islands of Adventure attraction will open for Early Park Admission. Universal Express ride access is not valid during Early Park Admission. Additional restrictions may apply and the foregoing benefits are subject to change without notice.
Universal ExpressSM ride access:* Skip the regular lines throughout both theme parks - a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day^ (valid theme park admission required). It's the fastest way to ride. Enjoy unparalleled access all day long, as often as you like.
- Early Park Admission:† As an on-site hotel guest, you have a special opportunity to enter Universal’s Islands of Adventure® one hour prior to theme park opening each day – before nearly all other guests.
Our Most Popular Option: Ultimate Adventure Package
On-Site Resort Accommodations
Universal Theme Park Admission
Universal ExpressSM Ride Access
Early Theme Park Admission
Optional Upgrades Available
SPECIAL EVENT - WANTILAN LUAU:
Every Saturday night, enjoy a musical journey through the Polynesian islands! The menu features
an exotic array of food, special items for the kids, and all the non-alcoholic, wine, beer,
and mai tais you can drink.
All room types are non-smoking and have either two queen beds or one king bed (with an optional rollaway bed*). Rooms with two queens can accommodate up to five guests* and those with a king bed accommodate 3 guests*. Rooms also feature 300 thread count 100% cotton bed linens.
Amenities include a bathroom with separate bath and vanity areas, Lather skin and body care products, 100% combed and ringspun cotton terry towels, make-up mirror, iHome clock radio, 32" flat panel TV, cotton signature bath robes, Keurig coffee maker with Chef Emeril's gourmet coffee and teas, refreshment pantry, high-speed wireless in-room internet access (nominal fee), complimentary wireless internet access in public areas, smart room technology for heating and air conditioning, evening turndown service (upon request), an iron with ironing board, in room safe, hair dryer, in-room movies (additional fee), in-room video games (additional fee).
Club Level Amenities
Guests choosing Club Level accommodations receive upgraded room amenities and special privileges including access to the private Royal Club Lounge serving complimentary continental breakfast each morning, hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, plus beer and wine each evening, private concierge services, complimentary use of a computer station, and more.
Available Room Categories:
Standard View Rooms: Enter a tropical paradise in one of these inviting rooms. Plush furnishings, tranquil colors and exceptional amenities invite you to come in and stay a while. Rooms feature either one king bed or two queen beds and can accommodate up to five guests (*rollaway bed may be required for maximum occupancy). Rooms are approximate 335 square feet in size and include views of the hotel's parking area and grounds.
- Water View Rooms: Gaze out at the spectacular lagoon pool or catch the breathtaking sunset over the waterways that connect the resort to the theme parks. Rooms feature either one king bed or two queen beds and can accommodate up to five guests (*rollaway bed may be required for maximum occupancy). Rooms are approximately 335 square feet in size.
- Club Room: Upgrade your stay to enjoy access to the Royal Club Lounge, where you'll receive special room amenities, and other benefits and privileges. Rooms feature either one king bed or two queen beds and can accommodate up to five guests (*rollaway bed may be required for maximum occupancy). Rooms are approximately 335 square feet in size.
- Deluxe Rooms: Rooms feature either one king bed or two queen beds (most rooms with 2 queen beds include a pull-out sofa) and can accommodate up to five guests (*rollaway bed may be required for maximum occupancy). These elegantly appointed accommodations offer an even larger living space at 490 square feet, plus a stylish and roomy bathroom featuring a separate tub and shower. In addition to the extra comfort you'll enjoy a view of the serene Villa Pool and surrounding gardens, or the dramatic Roman aqueduct-styled Beach Pool.
- Club Level Deluxe Room: Upgrade your stay to enjoy access to the Portofino's Club Lounge and you'll enjoy the utmost in European hospitality and service. You'll receive special room amenities, access to the exclusive Club Lounge conveniently located near the lobby, and other benefits and privileges. Rooms feature either one king bed or two queen beds (most rooms with 2 queen beds include a pull-out sofa) and can accommodate up to five guests (*rollaway bed may be required for maximum occupancy). These elegantly appointed accommodations offer an even larger living space at 490 square feet, plus a stylish and roomy bathroom featuring a separate tub and shower. In addition to the extra comfort you'll enjoy a view of the serene Villa Pool and surrounding gardens, or the dramatic Roman aqueduct-styled Beach Pool.
- Jurassic Park Kid's Suites: Let mom and dad have a little privacy, and the kids have some fun! With a standard king bedroom for the adults plus a separate room for the kids, there’s plenty of space for the whole family. The two separate rooms are connected, and feature a single exterior entrance to the adult room. The children’s room opens only into the adult’s room, and not into the hallway. The kids’ rooms are themed after Jurassic Park and include two twin beds, a desk and chair, separate closet, and 32" flat screen television with DVD player. Suites are approximately 670 square feet in size and can accommodate up to five guests (*rollaway bed may be required for maximum occupancy).
* Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $25 per day, payable at check-in. Only one rollaway is allowed per room and based on availability.
Bask in glorious comfort and spacious accommodations in one of these luxurious suites which can accommodate up to seven guests.
- King Suites - Enter a suite that will make you feel like island royalty. Relax in the spacious living area, or gather a few friends to entertain. The bedroom features a king bed and if you need a little extra sleeping space you'll also find a pull-out sofa bed in the living area. Suites are approximately 670 square feet in size and can accommodate up to 3 guests. Views are of Wantilan Pavilion and Palm Garden.
- Hospitality Suites - Ideal for private entertaining, the oversized Hospitality Suites feature entertainment areas, a conference table, a service pantry with refrigerator, and a full bath. The 670 square foot parlor also features an adjoining 335 square foot bedroom. A second adjoining 335 square foot bedroom can also be reserved to create a two-bedroom suite for a total of 1,340 square feet. Suites can accommodate up to 7 guests.
- Royal and Presidential Suites: Be swept away in the lush and exotic grandeur of the Royal Pacific Resort's aristocratic suites. You'll feel like it's your own exclusive island retreat, complete with a large dining area, entertainment area, two full bathrooms and luxurious furnishings. The Presidential Suite also includes a separate study.
Resort Dining Locations
Islands Dining Room:
Islands now features modern, Pan Asian cuisine with a twist. Rooted in the time-honored traditions of Asian masters, the cuisine represents an inspired journey and blending of flavors using local ingredients. This restaurant features its own children’s dining room featuring kiddie-sized tables and chairs, flat screen TV playing cartoons, a Bali-style play area. Enjoy casual surroundings and a menu that will satisfy any taste.
Emeril’s Tchoup Chop:
Celebrity Chef Emeril Lagasse offers a unique and exotic journey through the Pacific Seas. Located on the first level next to the convention space, complimentary valet parking is available for restaurant guests. Reservations are recommended.
Jake's American Bar:
The pilot of his own island-hopper airplane, Jake also runs this friendly bar that’s the perfect place to meet for drinks, food and lively conversation about your day’s adventures.
Bula Bar & Grill:
Bula means "welcome" in Fijian, and you will love this casual poolside eatery, featuring tropical drinks, sandwiches, wraps and the "Half Pound Burger"! Bula Ice Cream shop is also open seasonally from March through October.
Orchid Court Lounge:
Located on the lobby level overlooking the pool area, Orchid Court Lounge is furnished with hand-carved furniture from Bali and adorned with beautiful orchids. The elegant lobby lounge serves a continental breakfast and Starbucks coffee every morning. Enjoy elegant lounge food and cocktails in the afternoon and evening, along with great views of the resort.
Orchid Court Sushi Bar:
Features modern, inventive sushi and sashimi presentations, Asian-inspired desserts and a variety of South Seas martinis.
24 Hour Room Service:
Dine in the privacy of your own room.
The Mariner's Club offers supervised children’s activities and a gameroom. Poolside activities and "dive-in" movies are featured on select nights. In-room babysitting is also available.
The Loews Royal Pacific Resort features a lagoon-style swimming pool with zero entry, interactive water play area for kids, two jacuzzis, and a white sand beach. You can also find lots of other activities to enjoy including a sand volleyball court, pool table, and ping pong. Luxurious poolside cabanas are also available to rent.
The Gymnasium is a 5,000+ sq. ft. fitness center featuring locker rooms with separate steam and sauna rooms. A co-ed whirlpool and the latest in Cardio Fitness and circuit training equipment featuring Cardio Theater can also be found within.
Located nearby at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, this 12,300-sq. ft. full-service spa offers a wide range of services including massage, skin care, body treatments, hair and nail care, steam/sauna, and a full-service fitness center. Jogging and walking paths, can also be found on property.
Savor the exotic tastes of the South Pacific and enjoy a musical journey through the Polynesian islands. Hula dancers, knife twirlers and fire dancers delight the audience and entice a few to even learn the hula! Great entertainment for the entire family.
The work week is over and it’s time to kick back in the tropical paradise of Loews Royal Pacific Resort and celebrate the weekend. Put on your favorite Hawaiian shirt or dress and join the party.
The Golf Universal Orlando program offers resort guests special benefits and preferred tee times at several nearby award-winning courses including Grand Cypress Golf Club and Windermere Country Club. Complimentary transportation is provided for parties of four or more.
Several retail shops are located on-site including Toko Gifts featuring a range of toiletries and sundry items plus Loews Royal Pacific Resort apparel, Universal toys and souvenirs, and much more. Treasures of Bali features the latest tropical island wear, snacks and imported gifts. There are also many unique shops located nearby at Universal's Islands of Adventure® Theme Park and Universal Studios®. If shopping on a larger scale is desired, just hop aboard the water taxi and head to Universal CityWalk® where you'll find even more stores!
Guests of the Loews Royal Pacific Resort enjoy complimentary transportation to the Universal Theme Parks via water taxi or shuttle bus. In addition, complimentary scheduled transportation service is available to SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica and Wet’n Wild. Daily seating is limited and reservations are required 24 hours in advance.
Rooms are available for guests with disabilities (subject to availability).